Give it a go!
See how easy it is to create new documents!
- From your App Launcher, open OneDrive.
- Click +New button to create a new Word document.
- Click on the document name at the top and type over it to rename ‘From OneDrive’.
- Click on the [Your Name]>Documents hyperlink at the top to return to your OneDrive file listing.
- From the App Launcher, click Word.
- Select New blank document
- Enter some content
- In the File tab, choose Save As. Choose the Current Location. Give the new file the name ‘From Word Online’
- Click Save
- On your keyboard, press the Alt and Tab keys to find your way back to your browser.
- Navigate back to OneDrive. F5 to refresh your browser.