Implementing Office 365
Learn the ingredients of the Fruit Salad Formula to successfully plan, train and support your Office 365 deployment.
It seems the biggest MIS-understanding around Office 365 is around the WHY (are we doing this, what benefits do we get) and the IMPACTS of implementing it – and also in knowing where to start. Most people do a good job with the HOW, but haven’t considered all the other essential parts that actually make using Office 365 successful.
We always get asked about this– so this is direct response to our customers questions. After 12 plus years of working through the many versions of SharePoint and Office 365 and working with many different customers, across multiple industries, we have lots of stories to tell and decided it was time to share!
We have seen the best and the worst and this is the culmination of that experience. It is real and relevant.
The world of IT (and the teams that support it) IS
So – how do you plan to change with it?
- What do you do, when and how – and most importantly – why to get people engaged with this new way of working, using the tools but also making the behavioural changes you need to instil?
Using the Fruit Salad FormulaYOU are, however, the final creator of your own recipe. The end result: a fruit salad that meets your company's tastes (and requirements)!
- Over 2 hours in videos with practical examples, personal experience and explanations
- 12 different structured worksheets to use as guides, assessments, checkpoint and planning tools
Look at the detailed curriculum below to get an idea of the depth and breadth of coverage this course offers.
StartPeople and Architecture (13:07)
StartProject pilots (7:42)
StartChange and communication (8:17)
StartPlanning Decisions Worksheet
StartStakeholder Analysis Worksheet
StartPilot Planning Worksheet
StartImpact Analysis Worksheet
StartChange Readiness Assessment Worksheet
StartCommunication Strategy Worksheet
StartCommunication Plan Worksheet
Who is this for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to implement Office 365.
Small to Medium sized businesses: this is usually the Manager/Admin/IT roles (which as we know could be all in the same person!).
- Project teams in charge of the Office 365 deployment, Project Managers , Change Managers
- Senior Management - we find many managers interested in knowing elements of this so they know what they are in for!
- Sponsors from various business areas
- Operational roles including those trying to drive adoption
- Learning and Development staff (trainers) and Human Resources
- Support Roles - IT, Digital Services and anyone who needs to support the implementation
ANYONE who may need to be involved in the initial decision making around the roll out of Office 365 and related technologies.
This is not a how-to course about the products as such (we have other courses that build product knowledge), its more about the process of planning for and implementing Office 365.
Get started now!
Debbie Ireland is the Founder of ShareThePoint Ltd, a New Zealand company which specialises in Office 365 training. Debbie also organises Digital Workplace Conferences in New Zealand and Australia.
Her focus is helping people understand the business capability and productivity gains that Office 365 can provide. From awareness and education, to change management and adoption, and everything in between. Debbie thrives on the people aspect – understanding the why, along with the what and the how.
Debbie has an extensive Project Management and Solutions background and was awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award for nine years. Debbie lives in the sunny Bay of Plenty in New Zealand.
Frequently Asked Questions