Meet Microsoft Teams
Self-paced Course. An interactive self-paced class focused on Microsoft Teams, its capabilities, productivity and purpose.
Self paced Class- See description and registration below.Overview
Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one workspace, so everyone has instant access to everything they need to work together. This course will introduce the fundamentals of Teams and how it could increase productivity, perfect if you:
- want to increase productivity by understanding and using the tools within Teams
- want to cut down on email traffic
- need to manage your own Team, including membership and access by external parties
- want to use the other Office 365 Apps, like Planner, OneNote, and SharePoint with Teams
- want to see only topics that relate to you
- need to manage virtual meetings, including video conferencing
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- introductory/beginner level understanding of Microsoft Teams
- Team Owners
- anyone wanting to understand what is possible and how it all works together
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Microsoft Teams (and not sure where to start)
Note: this course highlights considerations for planning decisions but is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Office 365 tenant and Groups. It is more for those who have to use, set up, own and support Teams in their company.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- understand how to access Teams - online, desktop and mobile
- understand the purpose of different elements within Teams - conversations, chats, channels, tabs
- understand how to host and join meetings within Teams
- understand how documents are managed from within Teams
- have seen how other apps in Office 365 can be integrated with Teams
- know how Team access is managed - including guest (external) access
- No prior experience is required.
This course can be taken as either:
- Self-paced online course - learn at your own pace, from wherever you are
- Virtual class - instructor-led, scheduled class in an online classroom (please register for the next scheduled virtual class from the courses page)
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be
sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at