REGISTRATION CLOSED _ PALMERSTON NORTH - Meet Microsoft Teams - In Person Class
In Person Class - 7 October 2019 - Palmerston North, New Zealand.
Meet Microsoft TeamsIN PERSON COURSE - PALMERSTON NORTH, NEW ZEALAND!
(For the Tauranga Class click here, for the Whanganui Class - 8 Oct, click here)
7 OCTOBER 2019. 12:30-4:00PM
Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one workspace, so everyone has instant access to everything they need to work together. This course will introduce the fundamentals of Teams and how it could increase productivity, perfect if you:
- want to increase productivity by understanding and using the tools within Teams
- want to cut down on email traffic
- need to manage your own Team, including membership and access by external parties
- want to see only topics that relate to you
- need to manage virtual meetings, including video conferencing
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same..
- introductory/beginner level understanding of Microsoft Teams
- Team Owners
- anyone wanting to understand what is possible and how it all works together
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Microsoft Teams (and not sure where to start)
Note: this course highlights considerations for planning decisions but is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Office 365 tenant and Groups. It is more for those who have to use, set up, own and support Teams in their company.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- understand how to access Teams - online, desktop and mobile
- understand the purpose of different elements within Teams - conversations, chats, channels, tabs
- understand how to host and join meetings within Teams
- understand how documents are managed from within Teams
- have seen how other apps in Office 365 can be integrated with Teams
- know how Team access is managed - including guest (external) access
7 October 2019 12:30-4:00pm NZ time
Self-Paced Learning - access to all online materials - for 1 month
Continued access to online materials on a subscription basis here
Continued Online Coaching Option (email [email protected] for details)
Courses Included with Purchase
Debbie Ireland is the Managing Director of ShareThePoint Ltd, a New Zealand company which specialises in Office 365/SharePoint training and consulting.
Debbie also organises Digital Workplace Conferences in New Zealand and Australia. Her focus is helping people understand the business capability and productivity gains that Office 365 can provide. From awareness and education, to change management and adoption, and everything in between. Debbie thrives on the people aspect – understanding the why, along with the what and the how.
Debbie has an extensive Project Management and Solutions background and was awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award for nine years. Debbie lives in the sunny Bay of Plenty in New Zealand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.