SEPTEMBER - 2019 - Meet Microsoft Teams - Virtual Class
Virtual Class - Webinar sessions with an instructor, Online materials included for one month. Begins 23 September 2019
Meet Microsoft Teams
PARTICPATE FROM ANYWHERE!
Learn from the comfort of your office or home, without the expense incurred with public training.
Join us online and you will receive a combination of self-paced learning and instructor-led sessions and follow up online materials for review.
Each module includes key information covering the main concepts being taught, videos (and/or live demonstrations), exercises to reinforce principles (with an instructor to assist) and a short quiz to assess your learning
To make the most of your learning experience in this virtual classroom, we provide tips and tricks in online etiquette, request preparation and/or homework throughout and ensure interactive and engaging sessions
Microsoft Teams brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one workspace, so everyone has instant access to everything they need to work together. This course will introduce the fundamentals of Teams and how it could increase productivity, perfect if you:
- want to increase productivity by understanding and using the tools within Teams
- want to cut down on email traffic
- need to manage your own Team, including membership and access by external parties
- want to see only topics that relate to you
- need to manage virtual meetings, including video conferencing
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same..
- introductory/beginner level understanding of Microsoft Teams
- Team Owners
- anyone wanting to understand what is possible and how it all works together
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Microsoft Teams (and not sure where to start)
Note: this course highlights considerations for planning decisions but is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Office 365 tenant and Groups. It is more for those who have to use, set up, own and support Teams in their company.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- understand how to access Teams - online, desktop and mobile
- understand the purpose of different elements within Teams - conversations, chats, channels, tabs
- understand how to host and join meetings within Teams
- understand how documents are managed from within Teams
- have seen how other apps in Office 365 can be integrated with Teams
- know how Team access is managed - including guest (external) access
Virtual Class Schedule - September 2019
Monday 23 September
10-11:30am NZ Time
Wednesday 25 September
10-11:30am NZ Time
Per Course Curriculum
Self-Paced Learning - access to all online materials - for 1 month
Continued access to online materials on a subscription basis here
Continued Online Coaching Option (email [email protected] for details)
Courses Included with Purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.