Office 365 Productivity Tools
Self-paced Course - Monthly Subscription. What’s possible using some of the top productivity apps in Office 365.
Office 365 has a myriad of tools (not just SharePoint!) that enable us to work more productively. They can be, however, overwhelming! Let’s make it simple!
This course explores what’s possible in the tools offered by Office 365. Experience using the tools. Figure out what could work for your company.
The challenge in most cases is:
- I don’t know what I don’t know;
- I don’t know when to use what tool.
Take a guided discovery through the new ways of working; gathering insight into how to USE the tools in a cohesive, practical and enhancing manner. This bundle includes self-paced learning modules for three of the top productivity-enhancing apps in Office 365 - plus a brief overview of some basic Office 365 concepts.
The learning modules include screenshots, videos, additional resources and exercises that will have you experiencing the integration of all these tools to make your personal work activities more seamless and your team more productive.
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- anyone wanting to understand what is possible and how it all works together
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Office 365 (and not sure where to start)
- anyone using SharePoint for document management who is wondering what else it is capable of
- those managing (or part of) a team about to embark on a SharePoint / Office 365 Project and want to understand more
- anyone who wants to learn more about OneDrive, OneNote or Teams
At the end of the course, attendees should have:
- an understanding of how to use OneDrive, OneNote and Teams
- an understanding of how you can use the apps in your organisation
Module One: Office 365 Overview
- Introducing Office 365,
- Navigation, Access and Profiles
- Understanding Online, Mobile and Desktop apps
Module Two: OneDrive for Business
- Personal document storage with OneDrive (creating, using online aps, syncing, and moving files)
- Sharing with External parties
- Co-author documents with others
Module Three: OneNote for Electronic Notetaking
- Personal Notebook (formatting, navigation, drawing and content)
- Collaboration uses – Team Notebooks, Meetings Management, and Sharing with Externals
- Knowledge Sharing uses for OneNote – learning materials, induction and toolkits
Module Four: Using MS Teams
- Microsoft Teams for working together – chats, channels, membership, files and tabs (including high level architecture planning)
- Planner for team task management
- Integrating OneNote
- Teams for Meetings and Video conferencing
Courses Included with Purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.