Electronic Notetaking in OneNote
Self-paced Course - Monthly Subscription. Discover how OneNote can change the way you keep notes and collaborate
notes electronically - using Microsoft OneNote. This course will take you through the anatomy of OneNote and provide real life examples of where electronic note-taking can be a powerful tool. By moving towards digital notetaking, you will be able to access your notes from anywhere at anytime, and
on any device.
Are you wanting to collaborate more effectively with your staff or organise your notes into one place without the use of paper and without rework?
- I don’t know where to put all our project notes and ideas where we can all work on them
- I want to have all my meeting notes in one place with the ability to search
- Having a separate document for each agenda doesn't work for us anymore
This self-paced course is an introduction into OneNote and its features.
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.Target
- anyone wanting an introduction into OneNote and the powerful features it offers
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Office 365
- anyone wanting to learn more about what OneNote is all about and how it can turn collaboration into productivity without the need for paper
- OneNote capabilities including: creating sections, pages, using tags, containers, images, email / outlook integration
- Create and find your personal notebook in OneDrive, and identify why (and how) you might want to create a new one (as opposed to a new section in the same notebook)
- Use basic OneNote functionality - using tags, finding tags, copying images from a website into a page, emailing a page, move and copy a page/section, copy a link to a page, and use search
No prior experience is required.
NOTE: this course is centred around (and uses screenshots from) the OneNote for Windows 10 app - but there is reference to OneNote 2016 and the differences between the apps.