SharePoint Libraries and File Management
Self-paced Course - Monthly Subscription.. Learn the essentials of managing documents in a collaborative area - company, team and project level
Learn the essentials of managing your documents in a collaborative area - company, team and project level
- Key concepts covering types of SharePoint Libraries and general administration of them
- Creating, Editing and managing documents
- Create effective views to display subsets of documents
- Version Control
- Sharing Documents
Get more from what you have, and be the
leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- Those who have to manage the document libraries within SharePoint and Team Sites
- Site Owners and Administrators or power Users and Business Champions who support others
- Anyone who needs to learn to create new libraries and views and understand metadata
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have a good understanding of how to use SharePoint Libraries for Document Libraries
- be able to create libraries and understand the library settings
- understand views and ways to display library information most effectively.
No prior experience is required.