Self-paced Course - Monthly Subscription.. Understand more effective ways to capture and store information online, improve processes and reduce duplication
Understand more effective ways to capture and store information online, improve processes and reduce duplication
- Key concepts covering types of SharePoint Libraries and general administration of them
- Adding and Editing Data and changing the display
- Creating and managing lists
- Exporting Data
- Permissions on lists and libraries
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- Those who have to manage and create lists within SharePoint Sites
- Site Owners and Administrators or power Users and Business Champions who support others
- Anyone who needs to learn to create new lists, views and understand how they work.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have a good understanding of how to use SharePoint Lists for data capture
- be able to create lists and understand the list settings
- understand views and ways to display library information most effectively.
No prior experience is required.