Self-paced Course - Monthly Subscription.. Key concepts and governance considerations to help plan your SharePoint architecture
You can use SharePoint as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device - all you need is a web browser and an internet connection.
This course steps through the key concepts you need to understand when planning to use SharePoint in your organisation.
The challenge in most cases is:
- I don’t know what to set up for which part of my business
- I want it to have a great user experience AND achieve our business goals
- I want to make sure we have policies in place around how we want people to interact with our SharePoint environment
This course is a high-level overview of the key concepts you will need to start planning your organisation's SharePoint architecture - including considerations your organisation will need to make around site governance.
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- anyone thinking about using SharePoint in their organisation;
- anyone wanting to know SharePoint key terminology and how SharePoint elements fit together;
- anyone who needs to plan for policy-making around the use of their SharePoint environment;
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- know the difference between the different site options
- understand key SharePoint concepts and terminology and see how the elements all fit together
- know what kind of governance considerations their organisation will need to make
No prior experience is required.