Understanding O365 and SharePoint
Self-paced Course - Monthly Subscription
Understanding Office 365 and SharePoint
PARTICPATE FROM ANYWHERE! Learn from the comfort of your office or home, without the expense incurred with public training.
This is a self-paced, on-demand, any-time, no-instructor course designed for people who are new to Office 365 and SharePoint and want to quickly get up to speed with the basics of creating and managing a SharePoint site. It covers out-of-the-box functionality to help you start managing information more effectively.
Each module includes key information covering the main concepts being taught, videos, exercises to reinforce principles and a short quiz to assess your learning.
Watch a series of introduction videos which demonstrate the capabilities of the Office 365 suite of applications.
The course also includes an Office 365 capability demonstration – not only so you can see what apps there are, but also help you think about opportunities for improvement through integration between SharePoint and other applications.
- Power Users;
- Site Administrators;
- Project Managers;
- people wanting to learn the “how-to” of SharePoint building blocks and functionality;
- anyone who needs to look after their SharePoint site, make modifications and improve on what you already have!
By the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- Describe how the apps within Office 365 can meet business needs
- Identify key technology concepts associated with SharePoint
- Create and configure document libraries and lists
- Create effective views
- Effectively work with documents
- Identify what MS Teams involves, and when it could be used
- Create modern pages and use them to display webparts
MODULE 1: Office 365 Discovery
- Meet Office 365
- Mobile Me
- Me with a colleague
- Me in a team
- Me as part of an organisation
- Me as a learner
MODULE 2: OneDrive for Business
- Keep all your personal 'at work' documents in the cloud: access them from anywhere
- Create, File, Edit, Save, personal documents in OneDrive
- Use Word (and other Office Apps) online
- Sync to computer
MODULE 3: SharePoint Planning
- SharePoint Key Concepts
- SharePoint Sites
- Roles and SharePoint Permission
- SharePoint planning considerations
- The Fundamentals
- Editing your Home page
- Creating pages
- Navigation Elements
MODULE 5: SharePoint Libraries and File Management
- Introducing Libraries
- Using Libraries
- Metadata Columns
- Managing Views
- Library Settings
MODULE 6: SharePoint Lists
- Introducing Lists
- Creating Lists
- Working with lists
Courses Included with Purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.