Understanding O365 and SharePoint
Self-paced Course - Monthly Subscription
Understanding Office 365 and SharePoint
PARTICPATE FROM ANYWHERE! Learn from the comfort of your office or home, without the expense incurred with public training.
This is a self-paced, on-demand, any-time, no-instructor course designed for people who are new to Office 365 and SharePoint and want to quickly get up to speed with the basics of creating and managing a SharePoint site. It covers out-of-the-box functionality to help you start managing information more effectively.
Each module includes key information covering the main concepts being taught, videos, exercises to reinforce principles and a short quiz to assess your learning.
Watch a series of introduction videos which demonstrate the capabilities of the Office 365 suite of applications.
The course also includes an Office 365 capability demonstration – not only so you can see what apps there are, but also help you think about opportunities for improvement through integration between SharePoint and other applications.
- Power Users;
- Site Administrators;
- Project Managers;
- people wanting to learn the “how-to” of SharePoint building blocks and functionality;
- anyone who needs to look after their SharePoint site, make modifications and improve on what you already have!
By the end of this course attendees will be able to:
- Describe how the apps within Office 365 can meet business needs
- Identify key technology concepts associated with SharePoint
- Create and configure document libraries and lists
- Create effective views
- Effectively work with documents
- Identify what MS Teams involves, and when it could be used
- Create modern pages and use them to display webparts
MODULE 1: Office 365 Discovery
MODULE 2: OneDrive for Business
MODULE 3: SharePoint Planning
MODULE 5: SharePoint Libraries and File Management
MODULE 6: SharePoint Lists