Webinar: Top 10 Tips when using Microsoft Teams
Free Online, On-demand Session with tips for improving your productivity
Tips we use every day that make life simpler!
- Are you keen to learn some features that will improve how you work?
- Are you using Teams, but need to see how you could increase your use, and your teams adoption?
- Want to understand the business value behind the use of these features?
Our FREE 45 minute webinar is aimed at giving you some simple real practical business examples using Teams, discover the best features that you will use most of the time!
Who is this for?
This webinar is suitable for anyone using Microsoft Teams, looking to get maximum value out of the app.
It is for EVERYONE! Small, medium and large organisations - anyone who wants to discover ways to make and see it demonstrated with live examples.
The following roles especially have found immense value in these sessions:
- Project teams in charge of the Office 365 deployment, Project Managers and Change Managers
- Senior Management - so they know what they are in for!
- Sponsors from various business areas
- Operational roles including those trying to drive adoption
- Learning and Development staff (trainers) and Human Resources
READY TO TAKE THE COURSES INSTEAD? We have 2 courses available!
1. Self-paced course with videos for each topic, guided exercises to try it all out yourself. If you want to get hands on, and EXPERIENCE the tools now enrol here
2. Learn with an instructor in a Virtual class! Interactive session with real demonstrations, playground environments for you to play in and exercises to try all while having an instructor on hand for any questions. Check our next class dates here
Questions? Email [email protected]
Debbie Ireland is the Founder of ShareThePoint Ltd, a New Zealand company which specialises in Office 365 training and implementatio.
Her focus is helping people understand the business capability and productivity gains that Office 365 can provide. From awareness and education, to change management and adoption, and everything in between. Debbie thrives on the people aspect – understanding the why, along with the what and the how.
Debbie has an extensive Project Management and Solutions background and was awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award for nine years. Debbie lives in the sunny Bay of Plenty in New Zealand.
Debbie also organises Digital Workplace Conferences in New Zealand and Australia.
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.